Monday, September 14, 2009

Win a House on FM104

OK, the radio station that I listen to here in Dublin is FM104. They are currently running a competition where you can win a house! WIN A HOUSE!

Of course, if you're not in, you cant win. Therein lies the catch. Its easy to enter. Very easy questions. However, it costs €2 per entry, and to be in with a chance of getting to the grand finale, you would have to enter 3 times a day. Not to mention that they have not announced when the competition is over, or what the finale will be.

All they are doing is waiting until enough people have entered that they have made back (or more!) their €250,000 that they paid for the fully furnished/designed/kitted out house.

Got me thinking... ALL I have to do is get 125,000 people to donate €2 to me, so that I can buy a house. Hmm.. cant be that hard! Right? OK, how about 50,000 people to donate €5. Or, 25,000 people to donate €10. OR 10,000 people to donate €25.

Not going to happen? No, I didn't think so...

The questions remains, should I enter this lottery, I mean competition, or not?

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this!!! What a great idea to get rid of your house:)

    ReplyDelete